EXPLORING – PREPARING – APPLYING
- How do I know if a health profession is the right fit for me?
- Which health profession should I pursue?
- What major should I choose if I want to go into health professions?
- What major looks best when I apply to professional school?
- How can I prepare for a health professions career?
- What should I be thinking about in my first, second, third, and fourth year of undergraduate education if I want to pursue a health profession?
- What do I need to do to apply to professional school?
These common questions from students are all addressed in this section of our website – click on the Exploring, Preparing, and Applying to learn about the entire process of considering a health profession to getting accepted into a professional school.
Some common questions about the advising process are contained in these videos: